- 1 small head lettuce
- 2 large red apples, cored, unpeeled, and sliced into extra-thin wedges
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 large sticks celery sliced thinly
- ½ cup pecan nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup natural sheeps or goats yoghurt
- Separate lettuce leaves wash and dry place in salad bowl.
- Arrange apple, avocado, celery and nuts on leaves.
- Make dressing by blending the juice with the yoghurt.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad and garnish with the chopped chives.