- 4 fish fillets e.g. ling or gemfish
- 1 stalk lemon grass
- 6 Kaffiir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons ginger finely chopped
- 1 long chilli finely chopped (optional)
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons coriander freshly chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Place fish in a baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ingredients pour over fish. Marinate for about 1 hour.
- Heat BBQ grill and grease with the oil (or pan fry).
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through and tender.