- 1 cup almond meal (or very finely ground macadamia nuts will do)
- ½ cup plain gluten free flour
- ½ cup soya milk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons “Egg Like”
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- ¾ cup milk of choice (I use soya)
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt of choice
- 2 tablespoons rice syrup
- 3 tablespoons lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup blackberries
- Pre heat oven to 180°C, less if using a convection oven.
- Line a large muffin pan with muffin pan liners.
- Mix together water and rice syrup and stir until syrup is dissolved. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- Add yoghurt to rice syrup mixture. Mix well. Add milk and stir into flour mixture. Fold in blackberries.
- Bake for 40 mins.
Any of the frozen berries maybe used I also like mixed berries.