- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 2 carrots, thickly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- ¼ cup oil of choice
- 1 tablespoon herb vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 apple, grated
- Place, onion, radish, carrot and tomatoes on a chopping board and roughly chop with a large knife until all roughly the same size.
- Chop the lettuces and mix with the chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Combine oil and vinegar pour over salad.
- Sprinkle with the seeds and serve topped with the grated apple.