- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley (flat leaf)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Assorted raw vegetables
- Fairy bread see below
- Blend goat cheese, oil and yogurt in a food processor until smooth, Transfer to small bowl.
- Mix in the herbs, season dip to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until dip is cold and flavours blend, about 3 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead, keep chilled).
- Serve dip with fairy bread and/or raw vegetables.
To make fairy bread very thinly slice bread of choice and place on baking paper on an oven tray bake in a slow oven till dry and crisp. Time taken to do this will depend on the bread. Store in an airtight container. Makes a great change with dips, etc.