- 6 eggs
- ½ cup yoghurt of choice
- ½ cup goat or sheep feta crumbled
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- ½ cup peas
- Preheat oven to 160c (140c for fan forced ovens).
- Grease 8 holes of a muffin pan with a 1/3 cup capacity.
- Whisk together eggs and yoghurt, add cheese, herbs and half the peas.
- Pour egg mixture into the greased muffin holes and bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining peas and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the eggs are just set.
- Stand for 5 minutes before turning out and serving.