- 1 small corn tortilla
- 1 tablespoon soya cream cheese or cream cheese of choice
- 2 teaspoons pesto
- ¼ cup grated cheese of choice
- 1 head of broccoli divided into florets lightly cooked
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 2 teaspoons shallots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the tortilla onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Spread the cream cheese over the tortilla, drizzle over the pesto and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted, top with salmon and broccoli, sprinkle over chopped shallots and serve immediately.