- 200 grams rump steak, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 dessertspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon, fish sauce
- 1 dessertspoon soy sauce
- 500 grams green vegetables (spinach, beans, Asian broccoli, etc.) cut into 2.5 cm pieces
- Stir fry garlic in a wok over a gentle heat in oil until golden.
- Add beef and stir fry until evenly browned.
- Add sauces and ginger, then add green vegetables stir and cover for several minutes or till cooked. A little water or stock maybe added if the meat appears to be a little dry.
- Serve with boiled rice.