- 200 grams potatoes, peeled and grated
- 200 grams sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour of choice e.g. rice or barley flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of mixture into the pan and press down to form a cake.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden. Cook 3-4 at a time.
Serve with yoghurt of choice that has chopped fresh herbs added (e.g. parsley, chives or fresh coriander is also quite good).