- 500 grams sweet potato (pumpkin may also be used), peeled and chopped
- 300 grams zucchini, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200 grams goat’s feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup sheep’s or goat’s yoghurt
- Heat oven to 190°C.
- Grease a deep 22 cm round cake tin, line the base with baking paper.
- Combine sweet potato and zucchini in a single layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with the oil and bake in oven for about 20 minutes until tender.
- Reduce oven temperature to 160°C. Place sweet potato, zucchini and feta cheese in cake tin. Whisk together eggs and yoghurt in a bowl. Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 35 mins until the frittata is set. Serve with a salad.