- 1 jar cream
- 2 egg whites
- tip of spoon Stevia OR 1 dessertspoon of fructose
- 1/3 cup coconut
- Whisk egg whites until very stiff.
- Beat cream and Stevia/fructose until thick.
- Fold in coconut and egg whites.
- Place in a container and freeze.
Peel and slice 3 oranges or bananas and arrange in a serving dish. Place some ice cream on top and sprinkle over a little roasted coconut.
To make a plain ice cream omit the coconut and add ½ teaspoon of vanilla.
GOATS MILK ICE CREAM
The recipe on the tin of Healtheries powdered goats milk makes a very good ice cream, however I use pear concentrate instead of the juice they use.