- 300 grams of silken tofu
- 2 eggs separated
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans if desired
- 2 teaspoons decaffeinated instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon stevia depending on taste
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine coffee and boiling water stir to dissolve, add stevia stir and allow to cool.
- Place tofu, coffee mixture and egg yolks in mixing bowl and beat on a high speed until smooth and creamy about 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped nuts if using.
- Beat egg whites until very stiff, gently fold through tofu mixture until well combined.
- Place into freezer tray and serve when frozen.
Good with stewed pears